2014 Tokyo City Cup Stakes Betting - Bet on Tokyo City Cup Stakes
Quick Bet: Bet This Race at Sportsbook.ag
Top Horse Races
Grade 1 Horse Races | Grade 2 Horse Races | Grade 3 Horse Races | Graded Horse Races | Alphabetical Horse Race Listing
The excitement of the Tokyo City Cup Stakes horse racing event is with reach. You don't have to be at the track in person to bet on the Tokyo City Cup Stakes race: just browse our highly recommended racebooks listed below. Each racebook offers odds on the Tokyo City Cup Stakes, and you can bet right up until posttime (as if you were at the track!). Plus, some of our feature racebooks offer a horse betting rebate program, in some cases as high as 8% back. The Tokyo City Cup Stakes is just about ready to go, will you be stuck behind your TV without a betting ticket - or - will you finish the day a winner with one of our racebooks? Hurry: Tokyo City Cup Stakes starts in minutes - BET NOW!
Time for Tokyo City Cup Stakes Horse Betting
Event: Tokyo City Cup Stakes
2014 Tokyo City Cup Stakes Event Date: 29/Mar/2014
Race Track Location: Santa Anita
Eligible Horses: 3UP R D
BetOnline.ag - Tokyo City Cup Stakes Betting Track Supported
- Deposit Methods (All Customers): Visa, MasterCard, Discover, JCB, Diner's Club, Person to Person, Money Orders, Skrill, Neteller, Book to Book, Bank Wire, E-Check
* Visa Gift Card Retail Locations/Online Stores
Bovada.lv - Tokyo City Cup Stakes Betting Track Supported
Tokyo City Cup Stakes In-depth Race Coverage, Last Minute News, and Tips
Tokyo City Cup Stakes Online Site: www.santaanita.com
DRF.com Race Track Info: Tokyo City Cup Stakes
ESPN Tokyo City Cup Stakes Coverage: Tokyo City Cup Stakes
Horse Racing Betting Tips for the Tokyo City Cup Stakes
- Races with 6 or less horses are relatively easy to win when doing simple Win, Place, or Show horse bets. Likewise, money can be made betting Trifectas, Quinallas, Exactas, and Superfectas because of the small amout of race entrants.
- Note the public favorite, or "oddson" horse running the race. You don't always want to go with the public favorite: in some cases, the real race winner will be a horse facing middle to long odds.
- Take advantage of wheels and boxs to make winning easier. Note, however, that this luxury costs additional money at the racebook, although your odds of winning improve greatly.
- Tokyo City Cup Stakes happens just once this year, so don't be left behind when the gates open. If you're visiting this page a day or two before the race, it's best to signup and deposit with one of our feature racebooks now, THEN make your bets as posttime draws near. Avoid the last minute crowd rushing in who inevitably risk getting their credit card deposit rejected. Then, what could be done betting the Tokyo City Cup Stakes?