2015 Jim Dandy Stakes Betting - Bet on Jim Dandy Stakes
Quick Bet: Bet This Race at Sportsbook.ag
Top Horse Races
Grade 1 Horse Races | Grade 2 Horse Races | Grade 3 Horse Races | Graded Horse Races | Alphabetical Horse Race Listing
The excitement of the Jim Dandy Stakes horse racing event is with reach. You don't have to be at the track in person to bet on the Jim Dandy Stakes race: just browse our highly recommended racebooks listed below. Each racebook offers odds on the Jim Dandy Stakes, and you can bet right up until posttime (as if you were at the track!). Plus, some of our feature racebooks offer a horse betting rebate program, in some cases as high as 8% back. The Jim Dandy Stakes is just about ready to go, will you be stuck behind your TV without a betting ticket - or - will you finish the day a winner with one of our racebooks? Hurry: Jim Dandy Stakes starts in minutes - BET NOW!
Time for Jim Dandy Stakes Horse Betting
Event: Jim Dandy Stakes
2015 Jim Dandy Stakes Event Date: 1/Aug/2015
Race Track Location: Saratoga
Eligible Horses: 3YO R D
BetOnline.ag - Jim Dandy Stakes Betting Track Supported
- Deposit Methods (All Customers): Visa, MasterCard, Discover, JCB, Diner's Club, Person to Person, Money Orders, Skrill, Neteller, Book to Book, Bank Wire, E-Check
* Visa Gift Card Retail Locations/Online Stores
Bovada.lv - Jim Dandy Stakes Betting Track Supported
Jim Dandy Stakes In-depth Race Coverage, Last Minute News, and Tips
Jim Dandy Stakes Online Site: www.nyra.com/index_saratoga.html
DRF.com Race Track Info: Jim Dandy Stakes
ESPN Jim Dandy Stakes Coverage: Jim Dandy Stakes
Horse Racing Betting Tips for the Jim Dandy Stakes
- Races with 6 or less horses are relatively easy to win when doing simple Win, Place, or Show horse bets. Likewise, money can be made betting Trifectas, Quinallas, Exactas, and Superfectas because of the small amout of race entrants.
- Note the public favorite, or "oddson" horse running the race. You don't always want to go with the public favorite: in some cases, the real race winner will be a horse facing middle to long odds.
- Take advantage of wheels and boxs to make winning easier. Note, however, that this luxury costs additional money at the racebook, although your odds of winning improve greatly.
- Jim Dandy Stakes happens just once this year, so don't be left behind when the gates open. If you're visiting this page a day or two before the race, it's best to signup and deposit with one of our feature racebooks now, THEN make your bets as posttime draws near. Avoid the last minute crowd rushing in who inevitably risk getting their credit card deposit rejected. Then, what could be done betting the Jim Dandy Stakes?