2014 Haskell Invitational Betting - Bet on Haskell Invitational
Quick Bet: Bet This Race at Sportsbook.ag
Top Horse Races
Grade 1 Horse Races | Grade 2 Horse Races | Grade 3 Horse Races | Graded Horse Races | Alphabetical Horse Race Listing
The excitement of the Haskell Invitational horse racing event is with reach. You don't have to be at the track in person to bet on the Haskell Invitational race: just browse our highly recommended racebooks listed below. Each racebook offers odds on the Haskell Invitational, and you can bet right up until posttime (as if you were at the track!). Plus, some of our feature racebooks offer a horse betting rebate program, in some cases as high as 8% back. The Haskell Invitational is just about ready to go, will you be stuck behind your TV without a betting ticket - or - will you finish the day a winner with one of our racebooks? Hurry: Haskell Invitational starts in minutes - BET NOW!
Time for Haskell Invitational Horse Betting
Event: Haskell Invitational
2014 Haskell Invitational Event Date: 07/29/2014
Race Track Location: Monmouth Park
Race Surface: Main
Eligible Horses: 3YO
BetOnline.ag - Haskell Invitational Betting Track Supported
- Deposit Methods (All Customers): Visa, MasterCard, Discover, JCB, Diner's Club, Person to Person, Money Orders, Skrill, Neteller, Book to Book, Bank Wire, E-Check
* Visa Gift Card Retail Locations/Online Stores
Bovada.lv - Haskell Invitational Betting Track Supported
Haskell Invitational In-depth Race Coverage, Last Minute News, and Tips
Haskell Invitational Online Site: www.monmouthpark.com
DRF.com Race Track Info: Haskell Invitational
ESPN Haskell Invitational Coverage: Haskell Invitational
Horse Racing Betting Tips for the Haskell Invitational
- Races with 6 or less horses are relatively easy to win when doing simple Win, Place, or Show horse bets. Likewise, money can be made betting Trifectas, Quinallas, Exactas, and Superfectas because of the small amout of race entrants.
- Note the public favorite, or "oddson" horse running the race. You don't always want to go with the public favorite: in some cases, the real race winner will be a horse facing middle to long odds.
- Take advantage of wheels and boxs to make winning easier. Note, however, that this luxury costs additional money at the racebook, although your odds of winning improve greatly.
- Haskell Invitational happens just once this year, so don't be left behind when the gates open. If you're visiting this page a day or two before the race, it's best to signup and deposit with one of our feature racebooks now, THEN make your bets as posttime draws near. Avoid the last minute crowd rushing in who inevitably risk getting their credit card deposit rejected. Then, what could be done betting the Haskell Invitational?